Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The future

Well, the shock of the fact that I am going to be a divorced woman has worn off. Now I have the worry as to what to do next. Should I go back to school, should I just try to find a full time job, should I just wait until the divorce is final. There are sooooo many questions. I have started looking for a job, and have had one interview so far, but the pay is not even close to being enough to support myself. Plus I am still waiting for Alton to make his move as far as filing for the divorce. As of yesterday he still hadn't. I talked to a lawyer that I really like and will go with when need be. She said I can make the first move if want to, but, I don't want this in the first place so I'll wait on him. Please keep me in your prayers that God will be me the strength I need and lead me in the right direction.

1 comment:

Abby said...

Laura,

I have been thinking about you alot, I will keep you in my prayers. Let me know if you want to talk.
XOXXO
abby