Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Life sure can take some crazy twists in a short amount of time. A couple weeks ago I was getting ready for a vacation to South Carolina, and now I'm getting ready to go through a divorce. I'm not going to go into all of the gory details, but I am just so sad. It's similar to a death in the family to me. I'm losing my best friend, my confidant, my life partner! I'm 30 years old with no job, or education and am probably going to have to move back into my parents house. I just can't get over that. I really should have seen this coming, because it's been going to happen for quite some time now. It's just finally came to a head I suppose. So please to whom ever reads this, please keep us in your prayers that we can get through this. Thank you!

1 comment:

Abby said...

Laura,

OMG!! THis came out of left field, I can't believe this!!! I will certainly keep you and your family in my prayers...