Friday, December 09, 2005

Snow, Snow and more Snow

Last night about 8pm it started to snow. It was really coming down by 11pm when we went to bed. We were warned that we'd get between 4 and 8 inches. I think we ended up right in between with about 5 inches. Not too bad. The weather people made it sound much worse then what it actually was. My Mom was happy, because they closed the schools and she didn't have to go to work. SNOW DAY! LOL I found out this morning that Dylan remembers how to get out of his bed. Yesterday for nap time I had no problem with him staying in his bed. I had thought that the only reason he got out the first time was that he had stood on his bumper pads that were still in the crib and that gave him the height that he needed to get his leg up to get out. I took the bumper pads out and he was still able to get out this morning on his own. So now, do I convert the bed to his toddler bed, or leave it how it is? Advice anybody? I'm afraid that if I convert it to the toddler bed than he'll never stay in.

No comments: