Monday, December 12, 2005

Looks like Christmas

Today we went and got our Christmas tree. WE were supposed to go to my Aunt and Uncles house to cut s fresh one, but we were never able to get a hold of them, so we ended up going to Home Depot like we did last year and got one. It's really pretty! It actually looks Christmasy in our house now. Today I finished putting up some lights in the windows. I'm done except for putting tinsel on our tree. I also went to the grocery store today. I didn't go Friday because Alton had me paranoid about getting myself stuck in the the new snow, and I wasn't about to go on a Saturday again!! So I went today and it was great! I think I might go on Monday's form now on. It wasn't crowded our busy at all! I did a little Christmas shopping online today too. So two more people down about 20 to go! LOL I'm on a role now!

No comments: