Thursday, December 15, 2005

Almost done shopping

Yesterday I got the majority of our Christmas shopping done in two stops. I was happy! Now I have to come up with an idea for my Grandparents who always say they don't need anything, and Alton. Usually Alton is so easy, but I'm having hard time this year. He says not to get him anything too! But you know I have to get SOMETHING! The rest of the people on my list will be getting money. Since they won't tell me anything to get they can get it for themselves. Sunday Alton and I are planning on going for Dylan. Last year I did most of the Santa Claus shopping, but Alton wants to be a part of it this year. I'm glad. Dylan sure don't NEED a whole lot, but we'll see what happens. Alton wants to get him one of the ride on Power Wheels. I'm hoping we can find a Bigfoot one. That's what I always wanted when I was younger. My brother and I were both promised one form one of my Uncles, but we never got it. Christmas sure is coming fast! Now I gotta get wrapping!

No comments: