Thursday, October 20, 2005

Fall Cleaning?

Is there such a thing as Fall Cleaning? Like Spring Cleaning? LOL Well, I had a Fall cleaning day today. I had started out just dusting, but then I just didn't want to stop. I got me a bucket and water with some Murphy's Oil Soap and ended up washing all four of our ceiling fans off, all of my shelves and pictures and then the computer desk. My oh my was my water black after that! I guess I never realized that there could be so much dust on a ceiling fan after it had been moving all summer long! LOL Doing those were a bit of a challenge with Dylan into everything as usual. With me being up on a chair to reach the fans he knew I would have to keep getting up and down, so I think he was being extra curious. I was waiting for him to pull the bucket of water over when I wasn't looking, but thank goodness that never happened! After the cleaning spree Dylan took his nap and I got some reading time in!

No comments: