Monday, October 10, 2005

My 10 year class reunion

Saturday Alton and I went to my 10 year high school reunion! We had a really good time! Alton wasn't all that excited about going, but there turned out to be some people there that he knew from the two years that he went to Pontiac northern. They combined the two high schools together for the reunion. It was nice! There were people who never gave me the time of day while we were in school coming up and asking how I was and what I was doing right now and giving me hugs! Amazing! Everybody looked pretty much the same except for a couple. There was this one girl who was a total tomboy in school. She used to be a little chunky and had really short hair. When I first saw her I couldn't place who she was. Then it dawned on me who she was. Now, she is very thin with long hair. And she was dressed in a pink skirt and blouse with very high heels! I was so shocked that it was her! LOL There were a couple of girl that I had hoped would be there that weren't, so that was a bummer. Then after we left the reunion another couple and us went to a restaurant/bar to meet up with my brother and my cousin and their group of people. Needless to say I had a little too much to drink and ended up paying for it the next day! It was a blast though! I'm really glad that I decided to go. They say they will have another one in five years. I hope they do!

1 comment:

Hispanicus said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, you are always welcome.

Saludos desde EspaƱa ( hi from Spain)