Sunday, August 21, 2005

SURPRISE!!

Yesterday we had a surprise birthday party for my Dad. His birthday is actually today though. He sure was surprised!! I thought he had caught on, but he swears he didn't know a thing. We got him to come to my house to see my "supposed new screenhouse". LOL NOT! I don't even own one! This birthday was extra special since according to all the doctors he was never supposed to be on this earth to get to 55. The party turned out great, except for a little bit of rain. Just enough to mess up all the decorations outside. Then it cleared up. There were about 50 of our relatives that came. I was a nervouse wreck though. I just wanted everything to be perfect. Plus Alton was working so I pretty much did everything by myself. My sister helped some too though. It was a nice day!

No comments: