Saturday, August 27, 2005

Kinda boring.

I haven't written all week because there's not been a whole lot going on. Yesterday was a little stressful though, because my father-in-law who works for Farmer Jack's found out he may not have a job soon. I guess the company want to get out of Michigan for some reason so another company is looking to buy them. Since they are Union there is going to be a vote to lower pay and lose overtime on Sundays along with other things. Well, the overtime is what makes it possible for my in-laws to make it on a weekly basis. So without it they are wondering what they will do. The vote is on Monday. Even if it doesn't pass eventually something will and they will be losing. I asked why are they wanting to take things away if they are going to sell and the reason is so that Farmer Jack looks more appealing to another company. If the employees have less perks then I guess it makes it more appealing for somebody to buy. If this sounds confusing it is! LOL I don't totally get it myself. So anyway let's hope that everything works out, or we are going to have houseguests living with us, because they won't have anywhere else to go. Not only will it be uncomfortable, but as much as I love the in-laws they will drive me insane. LOL

No comments: