Monday, August 08, 2005

Date Night!

Well, Alton and I had a date night Saturday night! My grandma and grandpa watched Dylan. It was so nice! The plan was that we were going to see The Dukes Of Hazzard movie with Alton's partner from work and his wife. I wasn't all that thrilled about going with them, because they aren't exactly the type of people I would like to associate myself with. But anyhow. Alton got home from work and said they weren't going to go! So of course I was elated! So we went and had dinner and saw the movie. Dinner was great! The food was excellent. We ate at a restaurant in the mall right across front he movie theater called The Thunder Bay Brewing Company. Thunder Bay is in Northern Michigan fro those who don't know. I had a BBQ pulled pork sandwich that came with cole slaw and french fries! It was soooooo good! I loved the BBQ sauce they used! Not real spicy not too sweet! Alton got steak and mashed potatoes. He liked his too. The only bad part is that we kind of had to rush to make it to the movie on time. So anyway about the movie! SO DUMB!! This coming from a person who grew up on the Dukes of Hazzard series. I loved that show. We even own the season 1 and 2 DVD collections. But there was not much of a storyline at all. Mainly there were just a bunch of car crashes and a scantily dressed Jessica Simpson. So I would advise you to wait to rent it, or wait for the TV debue! LOL The worst part about the whole Dukes thing is that it's got Alton wanting to buy a 69 charger painted like the General Lee. Oh my goodness. Let's hope that don't happen!

No comments: