Monday, September 08, 2008

A very long time.......

I can't believe the last time I wrote on here was January!! Wow how time flies!! A ton has happened since January. Of course way to much to put down here. So the short version will have to do. I moved from my house into my Grandparents house for a few months and then had to move again to my Moms house. I've been living with my Mom since June. I am sharing a bedroom with my sister, and Dylan is sharing a room with my brother. My brothers girlriend also lives with us too. So yes it is a little crowded, but we make due. LOL I had a year in at my job and got a promotion also. So my job is going great! Plus I have met a really nice guy. He's great to me and Dylan both. So there's the scoop. I will try to make it back again before 8 months go by.

1 comment:

Abby said...

It may be crowded but sticking together as a family is REALLY important right now with all the changes all of you are going thru! I am just glad you are doing well.