Wednesday, September 10, 2008

9-10-08

Today was a really good day. I talked to Dylans' teacher this morning and she told me that he had a good day yesterday. Monday he hit and bit another boy. Not good at all. So we had a nice little talk and Dylan said he wouldn't do it anymore. We will see how long that lasts. LOL Work went by fast today too! Once again it is fundraiser time at school too. This first one is Little Ceasars pizza kits. I took the order form to work with me and Dylan got some orders. Yay! The school is trying to raise $1500 to go towards new things for the pre-school and daycare. I was thinking though....what am I going to do with all these kits over night after I pick them up. For those of you who have never bought one they come in pretty big boxes and have to be kept cold. I suppose I will worry about that later. LOL So wish us luck!!!

No comments: