Thursday, August 30, 2007

Been a while....

Well, I know it's been quite a while since I've made a post. I haven't been able to be on the computer much lately because I've been working. I did end up getting the job that I thought I didn't. I ended up hearing from them the next day. So tomorow will be the end of my second week. I like the job and the people that I'm working with. I just hate the drive home. There's always so much traffic. Today the owners of the company called everybody outside on the front lawn of the property. They said that the company had made 2 million in a year for the first time since 1966. I guess 1992 was when they made 1 million in a year. Then he says so we have a little something for all of you. Do you know they gave EVERYBODY a $100 bill!!! I could not believe it! There must be like 150-200 people that work there. That was awesome of them. I kind of felt like I should't take it since I've only been there 2 weeks, but my supervisor said don't worry, it's going to get very busy soon and I will earn it. Dylan is staying with my Dad during the day. So far it's been ok. We'll see if it continues.

No comments: