Sunday, June 10, 2007

June 10th

This past week my youngest brother Jim graduated from high school. Then last night my younger sister Jill graduated from college with an Accoiates in Applied Science. She's going to be a pharmacy tech. I always have told her she would graduate from college before me, and I was right!!! It's so hard to believe that they are at these ages! Sure makes me feel old!!

Heard from our real estate agent earlier in the week, and she told us that the listing agent of the house we want is putting in under pending sale status. So that means nobody else can look at the property. Supposedly that is a really good sign for us. Hopefully we hear tomorrow weather or not the bank has accepted our offer!

Not much going on for the weekend. Alton came home from work last night with a sore throat and body aches, so he was on the couch all evening. He feels better today, but not totally himself yet. Other then that there's not much else to tell!

No comments: