Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Goings on....

We got an update on the house we want to buy today. It's seemed that we would never hear anything, and we still don't know everything. Anyhow, since the house is in foreclosure both the bank and the owners have a say. Soooooo, the owners have accepted our offer. The bank has not yet. They want to do an appraisal and look over the figures. Mostly to see what they will be losing if they take our offer. Our realtor says that the listing agent made it sound really positive! So that's exciting to know! More then likely though we won't know anything before next week. Our realtor put in the agreement that we wanted to know by Friday, but since we are dealing with the bank they work on their bankers hours. Keeping our fingers crossed.

I also found out today that I am losing my babysitting job already:>(. I guess they are going to put the kids in day care. I'm sad! I really liked doing it!

No comments: