Thursday, March 08, 2007

Sick again

I don't know what it is about this year, but I have been sick about five times so far. I never usually get sick! I think I have ANOTHER sinus infection! It started last night with a headache and today one side of my nose is stuffed up and the other is running! When I went to clean for my Grandpa today he sounded stuffy too. I hope I didn't give it to him. It seems we may have gotten it at the same time.

I heard today on the news that Spring is on its way here. We may reach 50 degrees this weekend! Dylan will be so happy! He's been dying to ride his bike that Santa brought for him outside! He's been riding it in the house, but with our dinky house there's only one path he can take. Of course its in the way of everything and of course he wants to ride when I am trying to get things done! So we are constantly in each others way. LOL Hopefully the weather man is right!!

No comments: