Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!!! We celebrated ours last night when Alton got home from work. He said he didn't want to have to wait all day today to give me flowers since he won't be home until late tonight. By then Valentine's Day is pretty much over. He got me a beautiful bouquet of mixed flowers. So pretty! Dylan and I got him some candy. Nothing outrageous. Just enough to show we remembered each other on this "day of love". LOL In addition we are having a Valentine's Day snow storm too! Last night they were saying 6-10 inches. I think we got about 6. It's still snowing a little, but at least the sun is out.

Moving on to other news.....I couldn't believe this one.....I received an email on my classmates.com message center this morning. For those who don't know what that is, it's a website you can sign up to and read about people that you went to high school ect. with. Well, this girl who used to be my next door neighbor and VERY good friend sent me a message telling me all about herself. We haven't spoken in about 10-12 years. The reason we haven't spoken is because she got involved with gangs and drugs ect. Plus to top it off; while my parents were on vacation about 7 years ago, her and her buddies decided to break into my parents house and clean them out and trash the house. We know for sure it was her that did it, because we watched from my parents bedroom window while they took my Dad's hunting rifles out of her house WRAPPED UP IN THE AFGHAN THAT MY MOM MADE THAT WAS ON THE BACK OF THEIR COUCH. Now how in the world after all that is she going to try to act like nothing ever happened and send an chatty email about herself and how she misses everybody. COME ON!!!! Now, I want to ask you what should I do??? Should I write her back and say How could you expect me to act nice toward you & let out all the aggression I feel towards her.....should I just ignore her.....or should I just send an email saying please don't try to contact me again?? So ridiculous!!!!

No comments: