Monday, November 20, 2006

Woes of the holiday season!

Isn't the holiday season supposed to be a happy time of year? This year is already giving me a headache! We are having a hard time dividing our time between Alton's and my sides of the family. I know a lot of people alternate holidays between families, but I am trying to avoid doing that. The hard part is that for each holiday--Thanksgiving and Christmas--we have family coming in from out of town that we want to be able to see. It just seems that on the holiday we are constantly running from place to place that we hardly have a chance to enjoy anywhere that we go. And if we don't go to certain places it just doesn't seem like the holidays. So if anybody reads this and has any suggestions I would definitely like to hear what you do if you have the same situation. LOL

No comments: