Thursday, May 11, 2006

Not moving

Well, it don't look like we'll be moving to the house with three acres. The owner of the property called Alton yesterday and decided that he don't want to buy our house now. I don't understand it really. The guy is a supposed millionaire who owns many rental properties. I guess when you buy a property and it's not your primary residence you have to put so much money down and then also pay closing costs. Well, he tells Alton that it would cost him around $26,000 to buy ours so he don't want to do that. Now you can't tell me he didn't already know this. Instead he acts all interested in our house and gets our hopes up for nothing. And you'd think that $26,000 would be a drop in the bucket for a millionaire. So to me I don't think I'd want to do business with him at all anymore. So I guess it wasn't meant to be!

No comments: