Saturday, May 06, 2006

Fifth Anniversary

Alton and I made it to our five year anniversary yesterday! Yay! Hard to believe it's been that long already. We're going to celebrate tonight by going out for a peaceful, kidless dinner, and hopefully we'll get a weekend away next weekend. I think since we like Olive Garden so much that's where we will go.

My dad had his foot stitched up this morning and he should be coming home this afternoon. He'll be so happy to get home! He's been bored out of his mind in the hospital.

The man who lives behind us has a Lilac tree in his yard, and that one tree is smelling up our backyard so nice!! I love it! Last night I sat on our swing which is right in front of the tree and just soaked up all the scent! Then once it got dark I went a cut a few bunches and put them in the house, so now the whole house smells like lilac. Alton kept calling me the lilac steeler. I'm sure the man won't even notice. He don't ever do anything with it anyhow.

No comments: