Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Spring on it's way?

I was watching the news this morning and the weather forecaster says that it may reach 60 degrees here on Saturday! Could Spring be here two weeks early? That would be wonderful. It is supposed to rain sometime during the day, but who cares! I just want to open my windows and get some fresh air in this house! What I'm NOT looking forward to in the mud and dirt getting tracked into the house. Since the garage was built the yard is in a terrible state. We'll probably have to put some sod down once the weather does change for good. Can't wait to let Dylan get outside and ride his Jeep that Santa Claus brought for him! Plus I'm looking forward to seeing how many of my tulip bulbs come up that I planted in the Fall. They are my favorite flower! Hopefully the squirrels didn't dig them all up and eat them! I will be VERY upset if they did!

No comments: