Saturday, March 11, 2006

Robin's Back!

I was so excited today to see my first Robin of the year. Now I really know that Spring is about here. It was a really nice day today. Got to 56 degrees and for most of the afternoon it was sunny! My tulips are starting to come up in my flower beds too. I hoe it's not too early. This is the first year of having anything like that in my flower beds. Dylan was happy to be able to ride his bike today for a little bit. Hopefully tomorrow will be an even better day. They are saying it will get to 65, but there is a chance of rain. Hopefully it holds off until the evening. We don't really have anything planned for tomorrow except going to Sears to see if I can find a new quilt for our bed. Our is falling apart, and we have some gift cards from Christmas to spend. I wanted to wait until they got the new spring lines out. I hope we can find one to match the green paint in our room.

No comments: