Saturday, December 03, 2005

I hate grocery shopping!!

Is there anybody who enjoys going to the grocery store? If there is I really wish you could tech me to enjoy it more! LOL I usually go on Friday every week. Well, I made the mistake of going on a Saturday. NEVER AGAIN! At least until after Christmas. It was such a ZOO!! I shop at Meijer. Love to go there because I can get everything in one shot. Well of course today I really needed to return our cans and bottles. I get to the bottle return area and there is only ONE can machine working out of like 7. And of course there is nobody around to get help to get more going. So once that was done I start my shopping. I always start at the front where the deli and produce are. Well, Alton is picky about his lunchmeat so I MUST get it from the deli. Well, guess what, there's a long line there too! I almost said forget it and went to get Oscar Meyer, but I knew he would be complaining so I waited. So on I went dodging people and finally get to the check out. Can you believe that I walked right up to the register without waiting in line for a second. THAT was amazing! The best part of the whole shopping experience! Then I had to put everything away....I hate that too! LOL

No comments: