Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Funny

Yesterday I took my Dad to his eye doctor appointment so he could get some new glasses. He hasn't had a new pair in six years according to his chart there! It was so funny though. I was trying to get him to get a different kind of frame then what he already had. He was trying on all these weird frames. It was hilarious. In the end though he ended up getting something pretty much the same as what he already had. They are a different color though so there is some change. LOL

Have you ever had a day where you significant other is just being out of the way nice? Well, I had one of those days with Alton yesterday. It was one of those rare days where he was actually home before 8:00 in the evening. He got home by 6:30...I didn't even have dinner done yet. Well, while I was finishing up dinner he wanted to get in the shower....so I dais go for it, but take Dylan in with you so I don't have to give him his bath later....Usually there's some complaining when that is asked of Alton...Not one word last night. He just said ok and preceded to get Dylan all excited about getting his bath. THEN, after the bathing was done he helped me put dinner on the table. Usually he will just sit down and wait while I get the dinner plus Dylan and my drink and the bib and all that stuff. He helped so much!!! It was very strange! Not that I'm complaining or anything! It was great! It just makes me wonder if there's some ulterior motive here. LOL

1 comment:

Abby said...

I am curious about that one myself...you will have to keep me updated!