Monday, November 28, 2005

11-28-05

Would you believe it got to 62 degrees today? Here it is almost December and it's 62. CRAZY! I don't ever remember a time when we've had such a nice Fall season. Unfortunately it's not going to stick around. It's only supposed to get to 47 tomorrow. Oh well. Didn't do anything fun today. I washed all of our bedding...yee haw!! LOL Actually I'll be saying that when I get into the bed tonight. I love the feeling of clean sheets and blankets. Weird? It's just the best! And it smells so good too! The only bad thing is that it took ALL day to do. Takes forever for the thick blankets and pillows to dry. Oh ya I forgot to put this in my previous entries....My cousin put highlights in my hair on Friday. It looks so good! It's kind of a carmel-blondish color. I had been wanting to have it done for so long, but I just didn't want to pay out the $80 to get it done. She lives in Grant, MI and my Aunt, Uncle and her were down for Thanksgiving and she said she would do it so I took her up on it. She's going through cosmetology school now. Alton sure was surprised! He loves it though! So thanks again to you Heather!! I really appreciate it!

No comments: