Thursday, April 07, 2005

An Uneventful Day

Didn't really do much today. Stayed home and did laundry. BORING!!! LOL It was a dreary and chilly day. The sun popped out around five. A couple guys from a tree service came to the house today because we're getting one of our biggest trees in the yard taken down. Carpenter ants have made it their home and have chewed it so much that it may fall soon. Plus there is a big branch that is hanging over the wires that go from the pole to the house. So I guess it's best to take it down. I really don't want to because it provides so much shade over the yard and house so that it stays pretty cool in the summer. Plus it's one of the trees that we have our hammock tied to. No more hammock I guess. We better be safe then sorry I suppose. Talked to another girl I went to high school with and she's planning on going to our class reunion so that's cool. I am actually able to concentrate on this entry without Dylan trying to type with me for once. Alton got home at a decent hour this evening so he's spending quality Daddy time with him. They are watching The Dukes of Hazard....Oh joy. Alton got the season two box set. We used to watch it every day when we were kids and thought it was wonderful, but now as a grown up it's the most stupid show that could be on TV. LOL I don't know how it made it more then one season. LOL Alton would love to have a car like the General Lee though. He showed me a picture of one in a car book for sale. They wanted almost $18,000 for it. Crazy!! Anyway, have a nice night!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

LMAO about the Dukes of Hazzard. Sounds very familiar. Kollin also has the Knight Rider DVDs. More fun with cars. And yes he too would love a General Lee. Glad to know I'm not the only one with a car freak!