Sunday, April 10, 2005

BBQing Time

Today we cooked on the grill for the first time this season and boy was it good! I did pork ribs and baked potatoes. I love the smell of the grill. Learned everything I know from my Dad the master of BBQing. We had a really nice day today. Alton cut up all of the big parts of the tree and I bundled some of the brush while Dylan was sleeping. I guess that will be my daily task every day while Dylan naps. It has to get done. And there is so much! I wish the city of Pontiac wasn't so darn picky about how it has to be tied up. It's such a pain! I feel so bad though....I forgot to put sunscreen on Dylan and the poor little thing got burned on his face. Shame on me I know. It sure was a great day though!

1 comment:

Abby said...

Hey Laura,

We were out working at the house site and I TOTALLY forgot the sun screen as well, the kids are not too worse for the wear, Gabe has a little color around his neck, Sophia we managed to find a shaddy spot for her playpen and she doesn't look too bad at all! It was a beautiful day...wish they could all be that perfect!