Wednesday, April 18, 2007

A First for Dylan

Yesterday Dylan went just about all day in his "big boy underwear" for the first time! And no accidents at all believe it or not. I did put a diaper on him when he went down for his nap though. I even forgot he was diaper less and took off to CVS without a thought about it until we got into the CVS parking lot. I kept telling him to please not potty in his pants, and he didn't! We weren't there long though. I am so proud of him. Today we are going to see the doctor. Dylan and I have both had a cold. Really bad coughing and runny noses. This morning he's been complaining about his ear. I lost some hearing from an ear infection so I called the doctor. Hopefully we can get something to knock this cough out of him. It's the kind that just burns your chest!!

And some news about me....I may be taking on another "job" next week. My cousin asked me to babysit her kids one day a week, so I said yes. So along with cleaning for my Grandpa and babysitting I will be actually making an income again! YAY!! It feels good to be making some money after being without a job(out of the home) after almost four years! I just hope the baby sitting works out. My cousin's youngest who is 5-6 months old is kinda picky on who he likes. So we'll see! Wish me luck!

No comments: