Friday, February 02, 2007

It's been a while.....

Hi all! I know it's been quite a while since my last blog entry. Since then, we had Dylan's 3rd birthday party. It went really good! It was like Christmas all over again for him! Last night we went and picked up Alton's "new toy". We got a 2007 GMC Sierra pick-up. It is so nice! He got Fire Engine Red. Very sharp. Hopefully I can get a picture of it this weekend and get in on here. Last time I tried putting pics on here though I couldn't get it to work. Other then that not a whole lot has been happening. Oh ya, we're in the process of trying to make vacation plans for the summer too. We will be going to South Carolina for my sister-in-laws wedding. She having it on Hilton Head Island, so while we're there we'll vacation and hang out on the beach for a few days. I really wish we were flying, but Alton insists on driving the new truck. I can only imagine how it will be with Dylan setting in a car seat for long periods of time! I mean we are comparing a 14 hour drive or more to a less then two hour flight. Yes, we will probably break it into two days to get there and back, but it is still going to be long for Dylan. If it was just the two of us I'd say heck ya, I'm up for a road trip. LOL It's not until July, so I do have a few months to plan. I've been trying to think of new things to get for Dylan to help keep him occupied. If anybody has any ideas I'd love to hear them. Anyway, it's time to wash the dye out of my hair. I've been finding WAY too many grays lately, so I got color today while I was at the grocery store. I'm trying a reddish color for the first time. Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Abby said...

definitely look into getting a portable DVD player that he can watch...worth every penny!