Thursday, September 28, 2006

Where has time went?

Yesterday while I was looking for a video to transfer the film from my camcorder I came across the video that had Dylan's first ultrasound on it. I hadn't watched in a very long time so I stuck it in. After the ultrasound comes film of Dylan every couple weeks from the time he was born. I was sad yet happy while I was watching. Sad because I miss Dylan gurgling and drooling and happy because he's doing more new things every day. So does that mean it's time to have another baby? LOL And then I came across my sister-in-laws wedding video. I put that in and watched as well. She and Stephen were so happy and excited to start their life together. Who would have thought things would end up the way they are now. Watching those two videos sure made me think how lucky I am to have that on tape and to have the family that I have .

No comments: