Monday, July 24, 2006

Our Weekend

This weekend Alton was off, and the weather was BEAUTIFUL for once. Saturday we were outside almost all day. Although Alton was off from his job, all he did was work. He emptied out our "dumpster trailer" and separated all the metal from the wood ect. Pretty boring for Dylan and me, but on Sunday we went to our friends daughter's 2nd birthday party. They had a petting zoo kind of thing there that was pretty neat for the kids. They had goats, sheep, a cow, a donkey, a llama, and a pony they could ride on. They also has a little pen set up that had two pot belly baby pigs, two puppies, and a kitten in it. Dylan was fascinated by this the most. I could hardly get him away from it to see the other animals. All he wanted to do was pet the puppies. And of course I forgot to take my camera! I was so bummed! I thought I put in it my bag, but no, it was on the counter top when we got home! So we had a great weekend! Now we are in store for more heat and humidity. Oh joy!

No comments: