Thursday, July 06, 2006

A Bad Day!

I don't know what had gotten into Dylan yesterday, but he sure made my day awful! It started out that he was just getting into everything and anything that he could, but KNEW he wasn't supposed to. Then if I got a phone call he would really start in because he knew I couldn't discipline him like I would if I wasn't talking on the phone. He also has developed a new fascination with spitting. I don't know if he saw somebody else do it or what. But he keeps doing it in the house! So gross!! And he's also gotten into throwing things at ME. So I got hit in the chin with a metal tractor too. I'll probably have a nice bruise from that. Then to top it all off....I went upstairs to put a basket of clothes away....Come back down and he had went in the refridgerator got the carton of eggs and bombed our carpet and the dog with them. There were probably six eggs in there. So needless to say that was a huge mess to clean up. The worst part was that out steam cleaner was in the attic of the garage and I couldn't get it down! I am telling you if I have another day like that today I will be seen running down the street far far away from this house!

No comments: