Friday, April 28, 2006

Feeling better

I made my second Avon order yesterday and I am feeling much better about the whole thing now. I found out that I am only $8 away from making my $500 goal for the first three campaigns! That made my day! I'm pretty sure I can get at least an $8 order next time. Tomorrow will be the one year anniversary that my Brother-in-law Stephen was killed in Iraq. I can't believe that time has went by so fast. It seems like just yesterday we were in New York for the funeral. Also Monday marks the one year anniversary of the death of our next door neighbor. That one flew by too. I was talking to his widow today and when she told me that I was shocked!

1 comment:

scott said...

hi i love your blog
come visit my internet movie blogs at....
www.thecoolmathblog.blogspot.com
www.thecoolmathblog2.blogspot.com
www.thecoolmathblog3.blogspot.com
P.S my blogs do not have anything to do with math so do not be afraid
P.S.S tell all your friends about my blog.
Happy Blogging!!! BP
P.S.S.S visit my blogger profile...