Thursday, March 16, 2006

The Mr. Potato Head Glasses

I think at age two Dylan is already wishing he wore glasses. It's the funniest thing.....When he got up from his nap this afternoon he decided he wanted to read a book while I was online for a few. So he went and got a book and the bag that has his Mr. Potato Head in it. He needed me to open the bag (it's a ziplock) so he brought it to me. He dug through the bad to find the Mr. Potato Head glasses. Most of us know how tiny those are right? Well, he sat down on the floor next to my chair and I looked down at him and he has the glasses on his face. They are too small to fit like a normal pair of glasses where they sit on the bridge of your nose, so he hooked them onto his cheeks, and the part that you're SUPPOSED to look through were at his mouth. It's the funniest thing!

No comments: