Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Diaper Dilemma

It started on Sunday during Dylan's nap. He learned how to take off his diaper. When I went to get him from his nap he had his socks, pants and diaper off, and had peed all over his bed. I thought great. Well, on Tuesday morning he did it again while I was putting some clothes in the washer downstairs. I'm not sure if he just likes being naked or what. LOL Well, the third time it happened was Tuesday afternoon, only this time it was much worse. I was upstairs putting clothes away and I could smell that he had pooped all the way upstairs. As I was heading downstairs I was thinking oh no!! Well, I was right. He had taken his poopy diaper off. He had it all over his clothes, under his finger nails, on his face. It was so sick!!! So needless to say I had to give him a bath before I could put him down for his afternoon nap. I friend of mine says that it's a sign to start potty training when they do that, but I'm not so sure. I try to put Dylan on the potty and he's terrified. So any advice you have will be nice!

No comments: