Tuesday, February 21, 2006

2-21-06

For the past threes days and well into the night we have been working hard on our basement putting a third bedroom in. We wanted to get in by today because we had our house appraised today. I went downstairs with the lady and I asked her about the room being a third bedroom. She says it don't count as a third bedroom. My heart bounced clear down to my feet I think. I said it don't? She says no, but they give credit for it as a finished part of the basment. What a bummer! She said even places that have a kitchen and bar kind of area in a basment don't count as a second kitchen. That's crazy I think!

My Dad is home from the hospital. He came home Sunday. He was getting so tired of staring at the four walls of the hospital room! So he's doing good!

No comments: