Monday, January 09, 2006

A good weekend

We celebrated Dylan's birthday this weekend. I had the family over for cake and ice cream on Saturday. His real day is Wednesday though. It was nice. I'm thinking maybe Chucky Cheese for next year. LOL I don't know though...We'll have to see if he ever gets on the mechanical pony at Meijer's first. I've tried to put him on it periodically and he is terrified of it. Then Sunday we got some stuff done around the house. I got a really nice wooden filing cabinet for Christmas, so I transferred all of the stuff from my rickety metal one. Got to burn quite a bit of old stuff..Like old tax documents, check stubs. That stuff sure does pile up quick. Then we got Dylan's new toy box in the house. It's been sitting in the garage since Christmas. It's so much better then his old one. This one has a lid so you can't see the mess anymore. Plus we got a few other repairs done to the house that have needed to be done for a while, but have been put on the back burner. Other then that it was pretty relaxing!

No comments: