Friday, April 01, 2005

April Fools

Well, today started off as a beautiful day. The sun was shining and it was pretty warm out, but now it's cloudy and dreary once again! Dylan got up early for once, so I was at the grocery store by 10 today. It was a little busier then usual, I think because of Spring Break. So I got the grocery shopping done and then the guy delivered Alton's supplies for the new addition for our shed. I was just on my way out the door when he showed up. He didn't mind moving his truck so that I could get out. I was headed to Kmart to find some jeans. I need a new pair of black. Think I could find any? Noway. The only kind they had were the stretchy kind and I hate them. So I was bummed. Got some new socks while I was there instead. I will finally have some without holes in the heals. Don't ya hate that? When I got home from Kmart I called Alton and pulled and April Fool's joke on him. usually I can't get him but I did this time. I told him that they didn't deliver all of his supplies for the shed. The only thing they brought was the stuff for the shed. He started to get very upset, but then I said APRIL FOOLS and he laughed. I guess it was the second time today that he was tricked! LOL Now Dylan is down for his nap and I decided to check out this blogging thing. By online friend Abby started a blog and it's pretty neat so I thought I'd give it a try. So here I am. Tonight Alton is supposed to be getting off at a decent time so if he does we'll make a trip to home depot to get a few things. Fun, fun, fun. Other then that we will hopefully have a peaceful evening after that.

1 comment:

Abby said...

Laura, Yeah!! Glad you have decided to give this a try...it is totally addicting! I find myself thinking about what I am going to write about all day! Plus it is also a way for me to remember when something happened cause I can just go back and check the date! I will keep checking back!